Thursday, August 25, 2011

Think to read

Well Gypsy brother, we seldom think, seldom feel, mostly react. In the majority that is.
But here is a list of good reads that I have in my collection amongst piles of fiction books, that I thought you and any other who enjoyed the post "As a man thinketh" or the poem "Desiderata" might enjoy.
The new is not always the best.

"Striking thoughts" by Bruce Lee
Striking Thoughts: Bruce Lee's Wisdom for Daily Living (Bruce Lee Library)

This book really made me think from a logical and philosophical point of view. It all made sense and it was beautiful to read.

"The prophet" by Khalil Gibran
The Prophet

This book to me was pure philosophy in the realms of emotions unlike my favorite dialogues of Plato.

"The traveler's gift" by Andy Andrews
A story that tells of how the strength within can overcome anything, in my own words I can say so. It is about a voyage within, in time, to the future, and finally back to life again.
The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success

"The warrior within" by Bruce Lee
Amazing philosophy of the East and West influences in Bruce Lee's style.
The Warrior Within : The Philosophies of Bruce Lee

"The alchemist" by Paulo Coelho
simply beautiful and inspiring.
The Alchemist

And I would recommend the new to come book by Paulo Coelho on life's journeys and discoveries and the endless possibilities that may come.
Aleph

1 comment:

  1. Off to the Library I go.
    Thank You Gypsy, for everything.

    ReplyDelete

No vile language is permitted on the blog, please choose your words carefully. Thank you for your feedback!

Promote Your Blog -FreeWebSubmission.com -Dreamhost coupons -ActiveSearchResults